About Kevin Unterreiner
- Founded TwinCitiesGolf.com website in 1998 which now has 45,000+ opt-in email subscribers and 400,000+ annual visitors. Voted #1 Golf Website in Minnesota.
- Started, built and manage the largest USGA GHIN handicap club (Twin Cities Golf Club) without real estate in the United States with 1,500+ members.
- Event manager for more than 1,000 golf events for TwinCitiesGolf since 1998.
- Started and operated Golf Galaxy Tours (sponsored by Callaway Golf) in 42 cities (500+ annual events from 2004-2009).
- Original local sales manager for LastMinuteGolfer (opened the Minnesota market) which was later acquired by Golfnow.
- Created & Produced the Hack to Jack Golf Reality Show which won TaylorMades “HackGolf” worldwide contest (2014) and has received over 4 million online views to date.
- Runs weekly (52+) golf events per year in Minnesota (5,000+ participants) and organizes 8 annual group golf trips around the United States.
- Named to “Top 10 Most Innovative People in Golf” (#6) by Golf Inc. Magazine (2015)…read here
- Doctor of Chiropractic with 20+ years and more than 100,000 patient visits of clinical experience. Currently manages successful clinic in Bloomington as Clinic Director that specializes in golf performance and injury recovery.
- Owner of iMarketing Wizards, a full-service online marketing agency serving clients across the U.S. with an emphasis on golf & fitness-related businesses.
- Created and built The Public Country Club multi-course membership model which has over 3,000 active golfing members serving 70+ courses in Minnesota.
- Online marketing consultant to over 500 businesses nationwide since 1998.
- Manager of Inside Edge Golf in Eden Prairie – aboutGolf’s largest indoor golf facility in the U.S. with 9 PGA TOUR simulator bays & $500,000+ in annual revenues. Took over management in 2017 & doubled annual revenues first year.
- FAA licensed commercial drone pilot specializing in golf course aerial videography.
- Hopeless golf addict with a passion for playing and growing the game.
Social Media & Face-to-Face Reach:
Over 4,000,000 annual online impressions (11,000 per day) via:
- www.twincitiesgolf.com – over 300,000 annual visitors & voted Minnesota’s #1 golf website
- www.facebook.com/twincitiesgolf – 10,500+ likes and over 3 million annual impressions
- www.youtube.com/twincitiesgolf – Minnesota’s largest golf youtube channel
- www.twitter.com/twincitiesgolf – 1,500+ followers
- www.facebook.com/hacktojack – 2,710 likes and over 2 million impressions in 2014 (1st year!)
- www.youtube.com/hacktojack – 300+ videos with 500,000+ views
- www.instagram.com/hacktojack – 2,200 followers
- Winner & #1 vote getter worldwide on TaylorMade’s HackGolf 2015 contest
- http://youtu.be/lpeio4k2u-g – Organized a 300+ attendee TaylorMade demo day in January 2014 which sold $25,000+ worth of TaylorMade equipment in one day.
- Worldwide network of 75+ golf-related facebook pages for course pictures and teetimes.
- Run over 50 golf events a year with 3,000+ participants. Face to face with 3,000+ golfers each year – http://twincitiesgolf.com/golf-tournaments-in-minnesota-mn/
Voted by Golf Inc. Magazine “10 Most Innovative People in Golf” (#6) in 2015
ABC News (2015 December 22)
Golf Galaxy Tour (Creator and National Tournament Director)
Over 2,500 events managed in 42 cities between 2004-2009
Winner of 2014 TaylorMade Hack Nationwide Contest