Public Country Club Membership
Thank you for interest in TwinCitiesGolf.com’s The Public Country Club.
CONGRATULATIONS. If you were sent this link, you have been invited to be a member of TwinCitiesGolf.com’s Public Country Club where you can enjoy unlimited greens fees at 70+ courses for only $55/month(+tx).
Join now and:
1) Pay no monthly dues until February 1, 2019 (but start golfing as soon as your ID card arrives). The one-time Membership Initiation fee is $75+tax.
2) Guarantee a Founding Member spot.
3) Get the guaranteed lifetime, lowest monthly price ($55/month) as a Founding Member (the monthly rate will be increasing for those who join later).
4) Receive a 1 hour golf lesson with Bryan Skavnak, PGA.
>>CLICK HERE to SIGNUP online
>>If you own, manage, rep or handle marketing for a business, CLICK HERE to learn about our business advertising package that includes a FREE Public CC unlimited golf membership.
1 – Please review the details of the program below.
2 – If you are interested in joining, CLICK HERE to SIGNUP online. Once you join, you will be sent a Welcome email with new member details.
1. The initial, one-time joining fee per member is $75(+tx). After you join, we will mail your member welcome packet which will include your PCC Member ID.
2. The $55/month (+tx) membership dues BEGINS November 1 and covers greens fees* at Participating Courses and members can play anytime EXCEPT:
a) Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays between 7:00AM-11:00AM (Tier 1 courses).
b) For course league times or group outings at course (eg. charity events).
**Tier 2 & 3 courses have 7AM-Noon no PCC play restrictions on Saturdays-Sundays-Holidays.
***Tier 2 courses have a $25/round surcharge (includes riding cart) ONLY on Saturdays-Sundays-Holidays only (no surcharge Mon-Fri).
****Tier 3 courses have a $45/round surcharge (includes riding cart) every day and is limited to 1 round per month.
Be sure to visit http://thepubliccc.com/faq for a full overview of the Public Country Club membership.
3. Participating courses: (See map at bottom of page for all PCC course mapping)
*All courses are Tier 1 unless noted otherwise after the course name
Afton Alps GC (Afton, MN)
Albion Ridges GC (Annandale, MN)
Big Fish GC (Hayward, WI)
Blackberry Ridge GC (Sartell, MN)
Boulder Pointe GC (Elko, MN)
Bridges GC (Winona, MN)
Bristol Ridge GC (Somerset, WI)
Brookland Golf Park Par 3 (Brooklyn Park, MN)
Bulrush GC (Rush City, MN)
Centerbrook GC (Brooklyn Center, MN)
Chisago Lakes GC (Chisago City, MN)
Chomonix GC (Lino Lakes, MN)
Clifton Highlands GC (Prescott, WI)
Columbia Golf Club (NE Minneapolis, MN)
CreeksBend GC (New Prague, MN)
Crosswoods GC (Crosslake, MN)
**Crow River GC (Hutchinson, MN) - Tier 2 level course
**Crystal Lake GC (Lakeville, MN) – Tier 2 level course
Daytona GC (Dayton, MN)
Dwan GC (Bloomington, MN)
Eagle Ridge GC (Colerain – near Grand Rapids, MN)
Eagle Trace GC (new name = Driftwood Golf & Fitness) (Clearwater, MN)
***Edinburgh GC (Brooklyn Park, MN) – Tier 3 level course
Emerald Greens GC (Hastings, MN)
Enger Park GC (Duluth, MN)
Fiddlestix GC (Lake Mille Lacs, MN)
Fox Run GC (Webster, WI)
**Geneva GC (Alexandria, MN) – Tier 2 level course
Glencoe CC (Glencoe, MN)
Golden Eagle GC (Crosslake MN Brainerd area)
Goodrich GC (St Paul, MN)
Gopher Hills GC (Cannon Falls, MN)
GreyStone GC (Sauk Centre, MN)
Hayward Golf Club (Hayward, WI)
Headwaters CC (Park Rapids, MN)
Heritage Links GC (Lakeville, MN)
Hiawatha GC (Minneapolis, MN)
Hidden Haven GC (Cedar, MN)
Highland 9 GC (St. Paul, MN) *Note: Only the 9 hole course (not Highland National 18)
Hyland Greens Par 3 GC (Bloomington, MN)
Island Lake GC (Shoreview, MN)
Jewel Golf Club (Lake City, MN)
Kilkarney Hills GC (River Falls, WI)
Koronis Hills GC (Paynesville, MN)
Legacy Golf (Faribault, MN)
Lester Park GC (Duluth, MN)
Links at Northfork (Ramsey, MN)
Meadow Greens GC (Austin, MN)
Minnesota National GC (McGregor, MN)
Mississippi National GC (Red Wing, MN)
Montgomery National GC (Montgomery, MN)
Monticello CC (Monticello, MN)
Nemadji GC (Superior, WI)
New Hope Village Par 3 (New Hope, MN)
Northwood Hills GC (Garrison, MN)
Oakdale GC (Buffalo Lake, MN)
Oneka Ridge GC (White Bear Lake, MN)
Pebble Creek GC – Championship (Becker, MN)
Pebble Creek Local 9 (Becker, MN)
Pokegama GC (Grand Rapids, MN)
Ponds at Battlecreek (Maplewood, MN)
Red Wing GC (Red Wing, MN)
River Oaks GC (Cottage Grove, MN)
Riverwood National (Otsego, MN)
***Royal Golf Club (Lake Elmo, MN) – Tier 3 level course
Ruttgers Bay Lake Lodge – Lakes & Alec’s 9 (Deerwood, MN near Mille Lacs)
Shadowbrooke GC (Lester Prairie, MN)
Shamrock GC (Corcoran, MN)
Siren National GC (Siren, WI)
Southern Hills GC (Farmington, MN)
SouthFork GC (St. James, MN)
Stillwater Oaks GC (Stillwater, MN)
Sugarbrooke GC (Cohasset – near Grand Rapids, MN)
Summit Golf Club (Cannon Falls, MN)
The River GC – formerly Falls CC (International Falls, MN)
Thumper Pond GC (Ottertail, MN)
Tipsinah Mounds GC (Elbow Lake, MN)
Timber Creek GC (Watertown, MN)
U of M Les Bolstad GC (Minneapolis, MN)
Vintage GC Executive 18 (Otsego, MN)
Whispering Pines GC (Annandale, MN)
**Wild Marsh GC (Buffalo, MN) – Tier 2 level course
**Willingers GC (North Field, MN) – Tier 2 level course
4. Membership dues are billed the 1st of each month all year round. The concept for this model is to offer a low monthly fee to help spread out the annual cost of an unlimited golf membership. We will also be hosting special Member events and offering perks (indoors in the winter) for year round enjoyment. Membership is month-to-month meaning you can discontinue (with a 30 day notice) if desired. The membership is billed all 12 months of the year on the 1st day of each month. Be sure to review the complete Terms of Membership by visiting http://thepubliccc.com/terms.
5. If a riding cart is used for the round, members pay the course at time of check-in the following standardized riding cart fees: $10 for 9 holes or $20 for 18 holes. NOTE: Riding cart fees are the same at ALL participating courses and are per person. Purchase of a riding cart is only required for Saturday & Sunday teetimes PRIOR TO 7:00AM for Tier 1 courses. Weekdays (anytime) and weekends after 11:00AM you may walk or ride (Tier 1 courses).
To join, CLICK HERE to SIGNUP online.
Once you signup, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to obtain your PCC Member ID card.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Public CC is intended to be a multi-course membership. Members may play up to 12 eighteen hole rounds/ month PER course (so 12 rounds x 40 courses = 480 rounds/ month total) included with your $55/month(+tax) membership. If more than 12 rounds are played at ONE specific course, a fee of $10 per additional 9 holes is billed at the end of the month. Example: If 14 eighteen hole rounds are played at one specific course in a calendar month, the first 12 rounds are included but an additional $40 would be billed for the additional 36 holes ($10 per 9 holes billed).
Thank you for being a part of what is proving to be a revolutionary movement in golf. Signup as a single and meet tons of great people through the club or round up all your friends and enjoy this golf party together…we’ll host tons of really fun club events for members and member-guests. And remember, membership is just month-to-month so you can remain a member for as long as you feel it’s beneficial.
>> If you own, manage, rep or handle marketing for a business, CLICK HERE to learn about our business advertising package that includes a FREE Public CC unlimited golf membership.
Kevin Unterreiner & Bryan Skavnak, PGA
The Public Country Club Program Directors
No matter where you live, a PCC course is only a short drive away!